About Arizona 511
The Arizona Department of Transportation (ADOT) provides Arizona travelers with a free service known as the 511 Arizona Traveler Information program. ADOT's statewide 511 system supplies information on all ADOT roadways, special event travel and parking information, travel times on high-volume corridors, transfers to local transit agencies, information and transfer options for state and national parks, border wait times, details for Amber, Blue and Silver alerts and more. Learn more about Arizona Traveler Information.
Display Your Brand on 511 Signage
The 511 Logo Sign program was created to promote the 511 system in Arizona. Qualified businesses like yours now have the opportunity to sponsor the program, and in return ADOT allows sponsors to be recognized individually on a 511 sign. Participating as a sponsor provides a needed service for travelers while increasing company brand awareness and enhancing your image.
- Exclusivity – each 511 logo sign prominently displays only one brand per sign.
- Flexibility – you choose the location you want to sponsor; the sign you choose does not need to be within a designated number of miles from your business or at a specific interchange. There are no stipulations on days and hours of operation for businesses that qualify for this program.
- Market Penetration – you can choose to sponsor up to 10 signs in Arizona, but they cannot be in consecutive order.
- Availability – visit the Locations page to view a map or pdf list of sign locations throughout Arizona. Additional locations will be considered upon request - please contact our Sales team regarding your inquiry.
Qualified Business Categories
Listed below are business categories that qualify for 511 logo sign sponsorship:
Motorist-related goods/services, including the promotion of:
- Automobile clubs
- Convenience stores
- ADOT authorized third-party providers of title, registration and driver licenses services
- ADOT programs, including Grand Canyon State Logo Signs
- ADOT publications, including Arizona Highways magazine
- Gasoline and service stations
- Legal service providers for motorists
- Pharmacies open 24 hours-a-day
- Professional driver training schools licensed by ADOT
- Public service announcements (e.g. organ donation/highway beautification)
- Road maps and Global Positioning System (GPS) services
- Telecommunications providers
- Tourist and community attractions; or
- Vehicle-for-hire services (taxis, limousines, livery vehicles and transportation network companies).
Motor vehicle-related goods/services, including the promotion of:
- Arizona-licensed automobile dealers
- Automotive insurance
- Automotive parts
- Automotive repair
- Automotive towing companies
- Car wash and detailing services
- Motor clubs
- Roadside assistance; or
- Specialty license plates issued by the Arizona Department of Transportation (ADOT)